Who they are?
We aim to bring to you a healthy clothing alternative, wrapped in colorful prints, ready for your little one’s fun filled day.
At Miko Lolo we follow a sustainable approach towards our production process. All our products are made with GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) certified organic cotton. We ensure all our fabric sourcing and printing processes are carried out at GOTS certified manufacturing units.
We believe in providing a healthy, breathable, chemical-free clothing option for your little ones.
We develop unique, theme-based prints, for each collection, to keep the storyteller alive in your child’s mind and further push their imagination.
Join us on this journey towards securing a better future for our children, the environment, and the planet.
THE MUSLIN SHOP, they are an expert in making day suits with bamboo fabrics.
What is Bamboo Fabric?
Bamboo fabric is a natural textile made from the pulp of bamboo grass. The Bamboo used to produce fabrics (not the same as Panda food) is easily replenished and requires no pesticides to grow. Bamboo is considered one of the most sustainable plants because it grows quickly and does not require chemicals or irrigation, and biodegrades more quickly than oil-based synthetics.
Why should you use Bamboo Fabric?
- Antibacterial - keeps you odor free and feeling and smelling fresh
- Highly sweat absorbent (Pulls moisture from skin for evaporation) - keeps you dry
- Powerfully insulating - keeps you cooler in summer and warmer in winter
- One of the softest fabrics on the planet you'll love the way it feels
- Naturally UV protection - protect yourself from skin cancer
- Hypoallergenic - natural bamboo does not cause allergic reactions
- Most eco-friendly fabric on the planet - help save your planet