We love an easy and comfortable kurta any day, any time – even better when it comes in the happiest shade of yellow! Printed in our detailed hand-drawn Bouin print, inspired by the autumn leaves of the Chinar tree. The full sleeved kurta is made in hand woven pure cotton fabric. The highlight of the kurta is the hand embroidered Bouin motif at the back – the bright shades of pink thread against the mango yellow base create an eye catching contrast. The kurta has roll up buttons on the sleeve for a more casual look. Pair it with any casual jeans, or an off-white cotton pyjama to complete the look.
• Made in 100% hand-spun and hand-woven cotton
• Hand embroidered floral motif
• Full sleeves
• Chinese collar
• Wooden buttons
• Pockets on both sides
• Single pack (bottoms not included)
• Made in India
• Madhava is 6 years old. He is wearing a 5-6 yrs size
• Full length : 1-2 yrs - 21" ; 3-4 yrs – 23.5" ; 5-6 yrs - 26" ; 7-8 yrs - 29"
Wash Care -
• Hand or machine wash with a mild detergent
• Iron on medium
• Do not bleach
• Do not dryclean
Ready to dispatch in 7-10 working days.
Disclaimer - Product colour may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor setting. Please read our refund policy.